| ¢º Covering Period : ZKLDbzIVwzs
¢º Instruction :
|¢º Content :
for general conversation|
1. do you think there will be more or less crime in the future? why?
2. how can a person avoid becoming a victim of robbery?
3. why do you think people steal?
4. what can we do to people who frequently steal things?
_ _how can we stop them from stealing?
5. you are judge. what punishment do you give for stealing? why?
6. how often do you stay up all night?
7. tell me the way to stop smoking?
8. did you ever run in a marathon?
9. what's your last name? and your first name? could you spell it?
10.what's your address? phone number? nationality? native place?
11. pracise talking assuming that you are calling to directory assistance
12. what day do you get up early? late?,
13. what are two things do you do before 8:00 in the morning?
14. how late do you stay up on saterday nights?
15. how many hours a week do you work?
for business conversation
1. how do you say when you want someone to spell a word?
2. can you explain the information in general on the business card?
3. who does he work for? what does he do?
4. to what industry does your company belong?
4. explain about your company. explain about any other companies that you know well.
5. explain about type of organization: headquater, branch, subsidiary, office
6. discuss the annual sales, gross profit, net profit of your company.
7. discuss the quality of your company products, customer satisfaction.
8. where is company HQ located?. how many branches does it have in your country?
9. is your company American company? what is your company nationality?
10.what products does your company manufacture?
1. What are you doing, honey?
_ _ I'm reading.(drawing, doing my homework, playing games, washing my face, etc.)
2. What are you doing, mom?
_ _ I'm cooking.(cleaning, washing the clothes, washing the dishes, etc.)
3. mom: Please move, kid.
_ _kid: But i'm watching TV.
_ _mom: I need to clean here.
_ _kid: Okay, mom.
4. mOm: The telephone is ringing. Pick it up, please.
_ _kid: I can't.
_ _mom: Then I will get it.
_ _kid: Thanks, mom.
5.what time do get up in the morning?
_ _eat breakfast, eat lunch, eat dinner, go to bed,